Art print: courtesy Anne-Soline Sintès
The mat work lessons take place throughout the year, except during school holidays in the area of Montpellier.
Classes are taught in one session of 3 hours every second week.
Maximum per class is 7 students.
Mat work class schedule:
• Tuesday morning from 9am to 12pm
• Tuesday afternoon from 2pm to 5pm
• Thursday morning from 9am to 12pm
• Saturday morning from 9am to 12pm
Art print: courtesy Dominique Garcia
Mat work lessons rates:
• €210 for the school year due in September (in 1 or 3 checks), or
• €80 per quarter (for 5 sessions) to settle early in the quarter
Mat work workshop rates:
• €40 for a 3-hour beginner session, including use of tools and materials needed (cardboard, paper, glue, ring...) and a technical data sheet. Glass and frame are not included
• €80 for a one day workshop, including use of tools and materials needed (cardboard, paper, glue, ring...) and a technical data sheet. Glass and frame are not
The mat work Summer workshop takes place every Tuesday.
This workshop reviews the techniques learned and offers a personalized approach to each technique.
Advance reservations are required.
Price of the Summer workshop: €60